Dear Friends, If you are yearning to love and to be loved, here are some tips for you to attract the love into your life. 1. Be a magnet of love You
Dear Friends, If you are yearning to love and to be loved, here are some tips for you to attract the love into your life.
1. Be a magnet of love
You attract love by being a magnet of love. Love is what you are. The people you attract are the reflection of who you are. If you are loving, cheerful, or positive, you will attract that kind of people into your life. If you are angry, negative, or doubtful, you are more likely to attract that into your life. How do you practice being a magnet of love? It is simply by filling your heart with love and thinking happy thoughts. Think of a time when you first fell in love. Feel it. Truly feel it. How wonderful and blissful does it make you feel? Then, act upon it. Act as if you are already in love with your ideal partner. What does he/she look like? What are the values/qualities in the other person that you want to see? Imagine he/she is here right beside you. Imagine how great it feels for you to be loved by that special someone. Imagine the touch, the kisses, and the love making. Feel the softness of his/her skin, hair, the warmth of his/ her body, and hear the voice. See you both together being deeply in love, hear the laughter, and feel that strong bond of love between the two of you. When you imagine, it becomes real. Allow yourself to be unlimited. That is what you are. You are unlimited. Why limit yourself? Imagine, think, act, feel, and act upon it. Then, you will manifest it. When your heart is filled with love, you become a magnet of it.
2.Know who you are and what you want
It is very important to know who you are and to be specific with what you really want in your ideal life partner.
Here are some questions for you:
- What is your mission, vision, and life purpose?
- What are your values?
- What do you really want in a relationship?
- What is the most important for you in a relationship?
- What does your future partner look like?
- What qualities/values of your partner are you searching for?
- What are your relationship requirements, needs, and wants
To give you some ideas, please see mine:
- Must love me and my children unconditionally. (I was a widow with two small children at the time.)
- Must accept the differences between us especially on my spiritual path.
- Must be honest, loving, kind, giving, thoughtful, and understanding.
If one of those qualities is missing, the relationship would not work for me. I would not waste my time with that person. I would put my love and energy on searching for my white knight who would have those three qualities.
- A middle age man 50+ with mustache and beard is a plus!
- Love for me and my children.
- Complete acceptance
- Open Communication
3.Believe in yourself and believe in love
What you believe, you achieve. If you believe that you would attract the right partner, you will succeed. If you believe that there was no right person for you, then, you would attract the wrong person. It is very important to recognize your highest potential and be aware of how you talk to yourself. Is it positive or negative? Any time when your negative voice appears, acknowledge it and ask yourself if it is true. Then, change that thought to be a positive and loving thought. Belief in yourself is a crucial step for your success in any area of your life.
4.Give love freely
One of the secrets of getting love is by giving it. True giving is when you give without expectation. When you give love freely, all that you give out comes back to you. It might not come back in the way you expect it, but you would truly feel it in your heart. If you can picture when you throw a boomerang, you will see how it comes back to you. What you give out comes back to you. When that love comes back to you, your heart will be filled with it. Then, you become a magnet of love and attract more love into your life.
5.Keep your heart open
It is hard to open your heart again after getting hurt. I know. I invite you to put things into perspective. Please see my questions to ask yourself below.
- How can you attract love into your life if you close the door?
- What could be the worst things that would happen to you if you allow yourself to be open?
- What possibilities or opportunities would you miss if you close your heart?
- What door would open if you keep your heart open?
- What are you afraid of?
- What impact does it have on you when you feel afraid?
- What opportunities are you missing when feel that way?
- What attitude do you need to shift?
- What would you do if you knew that there was someone out there in this universe who will love you truly and accept you for who you are?
- How would you feel if you fall in love again?
- How would you act differently?
- What would be possible when you give yourself a chance?
- How do you know if it is true that you would never find the right person? (This question is for those who believe in this thought.)
Being grateful keeps you happy, healthy, and keeps your heart open to more love. The more you count your blessings, the more love will come to you. What are you grateful for? Make a list. Look at your list. Feel the love and all the blessings that have been given to you. Say “thank you” and really mean it from your grateful heart. You will feel the power of gratitude!
This is very important! Being in the present means you are here at this moment where you are manifesting love. Stop thinking about someone who broke your heart yesterday, last week, last year, or last decades. It is over. All of the broken hearts were over. The time is now for you to start your new life, new relationship, and new love. Let go of all the past. Be here now. Forgive those who hurt you. Send them love. Forgive yourself for everything. Today is your new day. It is your day to attract love. It is your day to be in love with yourself. Give yourself that love. Love, trust, accept, and forgive yourself. Give that unconditional love to yourself. You deserve to be happy. You deserve to be loved. You deserve your new love – it is on its way. It starts from you. Love yourself and be here now.
8.Dare to dream big
Dreams do indeed come true. When you dream, it gives you hope, courage, and inspiration. Anything is possible when you believe in yourself and allow yourself to be unlimited. Your dream have to be big enough that when you think about it, it gives you goosebumps. If you dream of finding your ideal partner, see yourself with that person, feel the love that you are receiving, and know that you deserve this special someone to truly love you. Be in the relationship that you have always dreamed of. Dare to dream big and start living it. You will see a miracle.
Attracting love into your life starts from you. You have the power to create the world you want. You have the power to attract the love you desire. You can do it! You are a magnet of love.